groovy-users mailing list archives

From Steve Amerige <Steve.Amer...@sas.com>
Subject Default Ruleset for CodeNarc Sought as Default
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 19:46:49 GMT
For Groovy programming, we're looking to establish a default ruleset for
CodeNarc.  CodeNarc shows the following rules index:

     http://codenarc.sourceforge.net/codenarc-rule-index.html

We're looking to establish a corporate default for CodeNarc that can be
overridden and is a good default for Groovy programming.

I'm guessing the the Groovy core team use some custom ruleset.  What do
other Groovy programmers use... and, more importantly, would you be
willing to share?

Thanks,
Steve Amerige
Principal Software Developer, Fraud and Compliance Solutions Development
SAS Institute, 100 SAS Campus Dr, Room U3050, Cary, NC 27513-8617