groovy-users mailing list archives

From Russel Winder <rus...@winder.org.uk>
Subject Re: GPars and it's bugs
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 15:08:36 GMT
On Fri, 2015-06-05 at 14:44 +0200, Graeme Rocher wrote:
> If you get the data you can use this script to migrate the issues to
> Github: https://gist.github.com/graemerocher/ee99ddef8d0e201f0615

Graeme,

Thanks for this. My preference was always to switch from JIRA to GitHub
issues given the code is a GitHub repository. However, some people
wanted to continue using JIRA, so I didn't do anything myself during
the lead up to the Codehaus switch-off. I had hoped that someone would
take on board finding a JIRA instance to relocate to.

In the same way that we didn't transfer email list but just started
again, I am now minded just to get people to post into GitHub Issues
any GPars problems that were in JIRA that are still felt to be
problems.

--
Russel.