Thank you Dinko!
I am looking that they are on version 0.11.91.1

Does that mean they have not yet released v1? or is just a weird version naming?
After looking all the changes on rust before their v1 release (or java or groovy or any other language)  I am not very fond to use for something important at that stage.

Paco.

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 9:12 AM, Dinko Srkoč <dinko.srkoc@gmail.com> wrote:
On 21 May 2015 at 16:22, Paco Zarate <contacto@nazcasistemas.com> wrote:
> Hey Russel, can you please elaborate on your comment?
>
> I don't know much about JetBrains and their position about kotlin and it
> would be interesting to know about they are envisioning on their language.

JetBrains' motivation was explained in their blog post back in 2011:

http://blog.jetbrains.com/kotlin/2011/08/why-jetbrains-needs-kotlin/

Some quotes related to what Russel said:

"... We’re obviously in it for the long run ..."
"... First and foremost, it’s about our own productivity ..."

Cheers,
Dinko