groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paco Zarate <conta...@nazcasistemas.com>
Subject Re: Groovy Eclipse JIRA backup?
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 07:23:34 GMT
Hello,
this is the repository with the exported JIRA issues for the GRECLIPSE
plugin:
https://github.com/blackorzar/greclipse-issues

Can someone with admin privileges help me making a XML backup (as described
on this page)?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Backing+Up+Data

   1. Log in as a user with the *'JIRA System Administrators'* global
   permission
   <https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Global+Permissions>
   .
   2. Choose* > System*. Select *Import & Export > Backup System* to open
   the Backup JIRA data page.

Also we need the data directory if possible,

Paco.