groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paco Zarate <conta...@nazcasistemas.com>
Subject Re: Groovy to develop for Android
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 14:22:35 GMT
Hey Russel, can you please elaborate on your comment?

I don't know much about JetBrains and their position about kotlin and it
would be interesting to know about they are envisioning on their language.

Something to think about:
Indeed job trending on: scala + groovy + clojure + kotlin + jruby + jython
http://www.indeed.com/jobtrends?q=+jruby%2C+scala%2C+groovy%2C+kotlin%2C+jython%2C+clojure&l=

Indeed job trending on: Java + ruby + python + scala + groovy
http://www.indeed.com/jobtrends?q=java%2C+python%2C+ruby%2C+scala%2C+groovy&l=