groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paco Zarate <conta...@nazcasistemas.com>
Subject Re: Groovy to develop for Android
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 16:14:44 GMT
Thank you Dinko!
I am looking that they are on version 0.11.91.1

Does that mean they have not yet released v1? or is just a weird version
naming?
After looking all the changes on rust before their v1 release (or java or
groovy or any other language)  I am not very fond to use for something
important at that stage.

Paco.