groovy-users mailing list archives

From Raviteja Lokineni <raviteja.lokin...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [Grails-Boston] Survey on Groovy/Grails/Spring/Java, please participate!
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 19:50:44 GMT
FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Julian Flaks <jflaks@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, May 14, 2015 at 9:37 PM
Subject: [Grails-Boston] Survey on Groovy/Grails/Spring/Java, please
participate!
To: Grails-Boston-announce@meetup.com

We would love to get your opinions on the new poll - interested to see how
everyone feels about Groovy and Grails, confidence in their longevity, and
their importance to you now with the changes in Spring and Java.  We're
sometimes a quieter community than for the flavor of the month latest
language and frameworks, so it would be great to know what's in people's
minds - please contribute!

http://www.meetup.com/Grails-Boston/polls/

- or go to meetup.com and choose Polls under "more" for our meetup.

--
This message was sent by Julian Flaks (jflaks@gmail.com) from Boston Groovy
Grails & Spring <http://www.meetup.com/Grails-Boston/>.