groovy-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy Eclipse JIRA backup?
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 19:34:19 GMT
Hi Paco,

Codehaus is shutting down, but it seems the JIRA is still up for now (for
how long?).
You can find the "GRECLIPSE" JIRA here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE

We had a couple of persons take care of the migration of the Groovy wiki,
but I don't know exactly how they did that.
JIRA's got a REST API that you might want to try out?
I think there are some CSV export features as well, but probably a bit
limited.

It's too early to say if/when Groovy Eclipse will become a sub-project of
Apache Groovy, as we first need to succeed our incubation process. But at
least, saving the existing issues as a backup is a good idea!

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager