groovy-users mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: groovyc can't find a static
Date Sat, 02 May 2015 23:18:35 GMT
Am 01.05.2015 19:01, schrieb Charles Monteiro:
> Hi
>
> I’m using a third party Java library for which I have no source i.e. I’m
> stuck with it. It seems that the problem is that the creators of the
> library decided to use lowercase in the naming of some of their classes
> e.g. “iSessionMngr”, unfortunate , but Java forgives it and apparently
> Groovy does not.

change the import in your code from

import foo.bar.iSessionMngr

import foo.bar.iSessionMngr as ISessionMngr

and sue the name ISessionMngr instead then. Though, the error message
very much sounds like you did a star-import, which of course does not
prevent you from doing that alternate version.

bye blackdrag

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou