groovy-users mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New mailing lists on Nabble?
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 15:06:50 GMT
True.  I wish Nabble would fail to post it to itself if you're not
subscribed.  But it remains a popular tool.

I wondered about the migration too.  Because it will change all over again
when we go from @groovy.incubator.apache.org to @groovy.apache.org.
Searching
<http://support.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=5621697&query=move+list>
Nabble's support <http://support.nabble.com/> list, it looks like they've
switched servers for others.  I suggest we reach out to them and ask about
that.  That way we can keep the top level group
<http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/> somewhat sane.  The only downside of
moving instead of separate lists in the group is messages posted to old
lists after we intended everyone to make the switch won't be archived.  But
that should be pretty minimal in the grand scheme of things.