groovy-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New mailing lists on Nabble?
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 14:45:50 GMT
Yeah, I'm not really sure what we should be doing here, or what's even
possible.
The thing also is that we are in the transition phase.
I'm wondering if the same Nabble account could cover two lists.
I know we can add new lists to the Groovy group for sure though.
But then, there's still often the issue that people are on the Nabble
"forum", but not really subscribed to the lists, and then things are
showing up on Nabble but not on the lists, etc.

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/