groovy-users mailing list archives

From Henson Sturgill <henson.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: groovy.sql.Sql - When is the connection actually made?
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 17:56:33 GMT
Thanks Owen, and Dinko.

I was just asking how connections were made. My goal was to keep a single
connection open and test it, a growing number of minutes between tries, to
see when/if the connection was being dropped. But since the connection is
made on each execution, my code will most likely never fail.

Thanks so much,
Henson