groovy-users mailing list archives

From Owen Rubel <oru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: groovy.sql.Sql - When is the connection actually made?
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:46:18 GMT
That was why I asked about a connection pool. With a connection pool, it
won't get dropped as long as it is active. but inactive connections go back
into the pool. You can use a connection pool without having the overhead of
having to create a connection everytime you need to make a call and without
having to manage the connections yourself.

Owen Rubel
415-971-0976
orubel@gmail.com