groovy-users mailing list archives

From "W. Craig Trader" <craig.tra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Groovy 1.8.9 and Java 1.8.0
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 03:14:02 GMT
Jochen ...

Thanks for the response.

1. Replicated the problem on Linux with Java 1.8.0_45. It goes away if I
run the script as follows:

JAVA_OPTS=-Xverify:none groovy IteratorBug.groovy

2. I can demonstrate: Checkout https://github.com/wcraigtrader/ogp, run
with Java 1.7.0, twice, as follows:

./gradlew run -GV=1.8.9

./gradlew run -GV=2.4.3

Compare the times -- Groovy 1.8.9 is faster for this simulation of my
application (and even more so for the actual application).

3. My ASF user id is craig.trader.

- Craig -