groovy-users mailing list archives

From Steve Amerige <Steve.Amer...@sas.com>
Subject Groovy 2.4.4
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 21:34:21 GMT
Regarding Groovy 2.4.4, I'm wondering:

  * When might it likely be released?  Are releases scheduled?
  * Will the Groovy 2.4.4 release be materially different from the 2.4.3
    release (differences other than feature changes and bug fixes)?
      o The announcement for Groovy 2.4.3 was on the old mailing list
        and the license matched the 2.3.x licenses we've seen
        previously.  I'm guessing the Groovy 2.4.4 announcement will now
        be coming from the new groovy.incubator.apache.org mailing lists.
      o Given the organizational changes, I'm wondering if the Groovy
        2.4.4 release will be materially different from 2.4.3 and
        earlier releases, especially as it relates to _licensing_,
        _content organization_, etc.

Thanks,
Steve Amerige
Principal Software Developer, Fraud and Compliance Solutions Development
SAS Institute, 100 SAS Campus Dr, Room U3050, Cary, NC 27513-8617