groovy-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows Installer
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:14:56 GMT
Hi Merlin,

You can find all the versions of the Windows installer on Bintray:
https://bintray.com/groovy/Distributions/Windows-Installer/view

Creating that installer is still a manual process, for various reasons, so
it's not automated and released as we release the normal Groovy
distribution.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge