groovy-dev mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Re: Binary compatibility fixed + Kotlin DSL
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2019 00:44:49 GMT
It was of course not directed against Cédric, I was just making a point
for what I consider the best interests of Groovy.
I have already replied to Thibault Kruse that it is evident Cédric has
been pondering this move for years. I don't envy the position he
evidently has been in for the last years, so I can understand, and it
might actually be the best move for him.
But people always need a scapegoat for anything that happens they do not
like, so anyone wanting to blame this on me, feel free to do so...

mg