groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Thibault Kruse <tibokr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Binary compatibility fixed + Kotlin DSL
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2019 02:54:58 GMT
Also, BTW, not sure why Cedric did not post this on this mailing list,
but he just announced in his blog:
https://melix.github.io/blog/2019/03/goodbye-groovy.html

"I’m stepping down from the Apache Groovy project
Today is a very sad day. I’ve decided to resign from the Apache Groovy
PMC, as well as a committer. [...] The trigger was that I dared
pushing a Gradle Kotlin DSL and this had to be reverted. [...] The
fact I work for Gradle Inc was also mentioned as a reason why I did
push this file. To me, this is questioning my integrity, which is
something I cannot accept."