+1 (binding)

Sent from my primitive tricorder

On Feb 3, 2019, at 23:52, Remko Popma <remko.popma@gmail.com> wrote:

+1

Remko.

On Feb 4, 2019, at 7:31, John Wagenleitner <john.wagenleitner@gmail.com> wrote:

+1 (binding)

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 3:04 AM Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au> wrote:

Dear development community,

I am happy to start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 2.5.6 release!

This release includes 24 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:

Tag commit id: f296142df4b0f0da30e36502f900c0a56929af65

The artifacts to be voted on are located as follows (r32292).

Release artifacts are signed with a key from the following file:

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 2.5.6.

Reminder on ASF release approval requirements for PMC members:
Hints on validating checksums/signatures (but replace md5sum with sha256sum):

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 2.5.6
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 2.5.6 because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)