groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL]About creating open collective for Groovy programming language in the name of Groovy Community
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2019 11:05:11 GMT
I have created a draft open collective site here:

https://opencollective.com/friends-of-groovy

I expect to hear back from the open collective folks in early March as to
whether they have accepted the proposal.

Also, I have had mainly positive feedback from the ASF trademarks folks and
the board. I have a few minor things to tweak but nothing major as far as
I can tell.

The board would like us to keep them and others at the ASF informed of how
we progress. So it looks like this might get off the ground soon! Exciting
news!

Regards, Paul.