groovy-dev mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL]About creating open collective for Groovy programming language in the name of Groovy Community
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2019 21:35:40 GMT
Hi Daniel,

totally agree, great initiative, all for it.
I would hope a lot of the many Groovy users would give a little, than it
should be easy to get some solid base funding for Groovy.
To the Elders of Groovy: Unless you have some serious concerns, please
don't overthink/overoptimize this and let's just go ahead with it :-)

Cheers,
mg