groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the lazy consensus on Pull Requests
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2019 21:17:52 GMT
It's less about time to review than it is about being available, thinking
about the change and accepting it. Especially you mention "big changes". If
you can qualify what you mean by that, we can discuss. Otherwise to me it
should be a no-go: reviews should be done. And, if you're blocked, sending
an email to the list and asking for feedback is clearly something to do,
possibly with more explanations about the why and how. And, if you get no
feedback, feel free to ping.