groovy-dev mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL]About creating open collective for Groovy programming language in the name of Groovy Community
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2019 15:58:11 GMT
Was also wondering about that...
The funding topic has been brought up several times and it always seems
to go back to sleep without any progress, so hope this time will be
different.

I feel it should not be this hard to give some money to the project one
likes, just because it is a Apache project ;-)
Maybe automatically rerouting, say, 5% of the money donated to the ASF
could be another answer for the whole ASF trademark etc issue ?-)

Cheers,
mg