+1 (binding)

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 4:28 PM Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au> wrote:

Dear development community,

I am happy to start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 2.5.5 release!

This release includes 20 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:

Tag commit id: 5014d858d081ca463d03128e5d6eb2440184f492

The artifacts to be voted on are located as follows (r31631).

Release artifacts are signed with a key from the following file:

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 2.5.5.

Reminder on ASF release approval requirements for PMC members:
Hints on validating checksums/signatures (but replace md5sum with sha256sum):

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 2.5.5
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 2.5.5 because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)