groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.16
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 14:21:59 GMT
Even after rm -rf my ~/.groovy/grapes directory, I get similar errors with
problematic dependencies.

:groovy-json:test

json.StreamingJsonBuilderTest > testStreamingJsonBuilder FAILED

    org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup
failed:

    General error during conversion: Error grabbing Grapes -- [unresolved
dependency: com.google.code.gson#gson;2.3.1: not found]

--
Guillaume Laforge

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/
Twitter: @glaforge <http://twitter.com/glaforge>