groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.5.5
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2018 08:57:55 GMT
When building from sources (from my new laptop), I'm seeing two test
failures:

groovy.security.SecurityTest > testConstructorBug FAILED
    junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Security test was expected to run
successfully, but failed (results on System.out)
        at junit.framework.TestCase.fail(TestCase.java:227)
        at
groovy.security.SecurityTestSupport.executeTest(SecurityTestSupport.java:228)
        at
groovy.security.SecurityTestSupport.parseAndExecute(SecurityTestSupport.java:208)
        at
groovy.security.SecurityTestSupport.access$200(SecurityTestSupport.java:46)
        at
groovy.security.SecurityTestSupport$4.run(SecurityTestSupport.java:289)
        at
groovy.security.SecurityTestSupport$4.run(SecurityTestSupport.java:280)
        at
groovy.security.SecurityTestSupport.assertExecute(SecurityTestSupport.java:280)
        at
groovy.security.SecurityTest.testConstructorBug(SecurityTest.java:96)

groovy.lang.ClassReloadingTest > testReloading FAILED
    Assertion failed:

    assert "goodbye" == message
                     |  |
                     |  'hello'
                     false
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.assertFailed(InvokerHelper.java:415)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.assertFailed(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:672)
        at
groovy.lang.ClassReloadingTest.testReloading(ClassReloadingTest.groovy:60)

--
Guillaume Laforge

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/
Twitter: @glaforge <http://twitter.com/glaforge>