Just a little bit of advance warning. I'm still working on a few bug fixes but I'll aim to prepare a new release next week. If you have any pending changes, please get them in and/or let me know your plans. The release date isn't super urgent if there are other fixes we should be waiting for but I'd like to get the non-beta version of ASM 7 incorporated and a few other important fixes.

Cheers, Paul.