groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject groovy-website is now split into site-user and site-dev
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2018 11:54:23 GMT
The content remains under the site directory. The sitemap files determine
which files go into the two sites.

There are separate site-dev and site-user subprojects which reference
sitemap-dev.groovy and sitemap-user.groovy respectively. There is still
some further refinement we could do to make things cleaner but the split is
finally done and the wiki pages currently build into the dev site including
some preliminary historic GEP pages.

The user site currently builds and deploys as before. The dev site is still
a manual step after running the above.

Next step(s) involve moving the remaining parts onto Apache infrastructure.

Please let me know if you spot anything that needs fixing.

Cheers, Paul.