groovy-dev mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Re: Capturing GEPs better
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2018 01:35:48 GMT
+1 on this, definitely a good idea, will greatly help with the same
topic being be raised and discussed on the ML, Stackoverflow, in blogs,
etc time and time again, with most of the discussion (and hopefully at
least some conclusion) being lost in time in the end.
Just must make an effort that newcomers to Groovy are aware that this
exists...