groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Move global transforms from META-INF/services to META-INF/groovy
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 13:17:04 GMT
It's not our own JDK9+ integration that I am concerned with in the first
instance. It's actually Maven and OSGi where our non-standard location is
currently problematic which is behind my current desire for this change.
The most recent was just our own fix in our build where we would have to
step around the non-uniform location when creating the right OSGi MANIFEST
information, see GROOVY-8766 and the related proposed PR.
It will subsequently make life easier for us on our JDK9+ journey I suspect
but as Jochen says, we might have to make additional changes there anyway.