groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Groovy 2.5.3-SNAPSHOT join build error
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 03:02:01 GMT
I have merged some changes to help with Jacoco integration and a fix
related to short-comings around the modifiers for the GroovyObject methods
either of which might be the cause. I was planning to send out an email to
get further feedback because these on face value benign changes are rather
broad for a point release. I'll still do that but will do a quick
investigation first.

Cheers, Paul.