groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Leonard Brünings <groovy-...@bruenings-it.net>
Subject Re: Proposal groovy-bom
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 18:48:41 GMT
Hi,

as I said, it needs to be in the dependencyManagement section, to be
importable into the dependencyManagement of another pom.
You can add groovy-all to dependencyManagement, but that only affects
the version of the artifact itself not the version of its transitive
dependencies, which can be affected by transitive dependencies of other
artifacts.

If you don't want to add another project it is possible to add the
dependencyManagement section into groovy-all and remove the version in
the normal dependencies block.

cheers

Leonard