groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: adding Reviewable on github
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2018 16:00:42 GMT
+1

Sent from my primitive Tricorder

> On 15 Sep 2018, at 17:29, Jochen Theodorou <blackdrag@gmx.org> wrote:
>
> hi all,
>

> I was wondering if we should maybe make use of one of these nice review tools you can
have on github. It seems you can use Reviewable with github for free. I worked with that before
and I quite like it, because it allows you to do a review in an incremental way. You can mark
the files you did review and you have to redo the review after a new commit for the changed
files. This way it is always ensured all files have been seen by a reviewer in the latest
version. Plus not everyone has to do all of the review. You can complete a review by just
reviewing parts another did not look at yet. This way people can leave the parts that require
special knowledge to other people.