groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: upcoming Groovy 2.5.3 release
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 23:57:29 GMT
Sorry for being unclear. I didn’t mean to hold up the release. I meant to say that for 2.5.3
I may not be able to do more than updating the picocli dependency.

I’ll start a separate email thread to discuss potential new features in CliBuilder.

Remko

> On Sep 13, 2018, at 6:00, Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au> wrote:
>
> Those sound like great additions but I don't want to wait too long since some of the
fixes are important to get out soon. We'll no doubt have a 2.5.4 in another month for anything
you don't get done.

> Cheers, Paul.
>

>> On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 8:32 PM Remko Popma <remko.popma@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>> Planning to bump picocli to 3.6 (adding internationalization support, @Command methods,
IDefaultValueProvider interface, better error messages and bash completion script improvements).

>> The internationalization may be good to bring into the CliBuilder API. (But not sure
I will be able to complete any CliBuilder API changes by early next week.)

>>> On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 18:18 Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au> wrote:
>>>
>>> I was thinking of kicking off release voting for a 2.5.3 early next week.
>>>
>>> Time to get in any changes you want for that release or let me know of anything
critical we should be waiting for.