+1 (binding)

Sent from my primitive Tricorder

On 13 Aug 2018, at 06:37, Søren Berg Glasius <soeren@glasius.dk> wrote:

+1

On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 at 02:55 Eric Kinsella <erickinsella@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 7:17 PM, John Wagenleitner <john.wagenleitner@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 (binding)

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 9:57 AM Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au> wrote:
Dear development community,

I am happy to start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 2.5.2 release!

This release includes 20 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:

Tag commit id: 0a2c398a56f4d7431a9878550523494b73043e1d

The artifacts to be voted on are located as follows (r28654).

Release artifacts are signed with a key from the following file:

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 2.5.2.

Reminder on ASF release approval requirements for PMC members:
Hints on validating checksums/signatures (but replace md5sum with sha256sum):

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 2.5.2
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 2.5.2 because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)

P.S. Special thanks to Ken, Graeme and Jesper for trying out some macOS fixes for me.

--

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen,

Søren Berg Glasius

Hedevej 1, Gl. Rye, 8680 Ry, Denmark
Mobile: +45 40 44 91 88, Skype: sbglasius