groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Groovy examples
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2018 06:52:32 GMT
I moved the src/examples directory into it's own groovy-examples repo a
couple of weeks ago but only now finished off a few additional pieces. Most
of you will know that that folder just contains additional examples of
using Groovy that we have made sure don't break as we have evolved Groovy.
Not everyone builds those examples during their local feedback testing
workflows, so having it in CI doesn't change things much but cleans up the
source tree and dependencies.

There is now a github mirror and CI build which builds those source files.
Please keep an eye on that CI build as you make changes. At the moment it
is a nightly build under the Quality group built against the latest
snapshot build of master, running only on JDK8 and just running on
ci.groovy-lang.org. Feel free to make whatever changes you think are needed.

Cheers, Paul.