groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Groovy language description-EBNF
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2018 23:30:02 GMT
If you are familiar with Antlr4, you can look at:
https://github.com/apache/groovy/tree/master/src/antlr

There are Parser and Lexer files in that directory which are equivalent to
EBNF. Perhaps that will meet your needs?

There is at least one online converter I saw for Antlr3 -> EBNF but it
might be hard to get it to work for the full grammar.

Cheers, Paul.