groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Additional "archive" flag added to download page model
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2018 05:17:09 GMT
To be more compliant with the Apache downloading policy there is now an
additional "archive" flag added to the download page model for our website
generation.

When releasing a new version, our general approach is to keep the previous
version around until the Windows Installer has been released for the new
version. We had been not archiving old releases until that time. We now
mark the old release with "archive true" and can safely archive it straight
away. The links generated for that version are now also compliant.

It's a manual tweak to the sitemap file for now. I'll try to automate that
in the release script in due course.

Cheers, Paul.