groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Licence statements
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 10:29:59 GMT
Yes, Groovy 2.5.X has JDK7 as minimum and Groovy 3 has JDK8. From your
description, it seems like both don't need jsr116y. I'll refresh my memory
and run some tests and get rid of it assuming all goes to plan.

For GPars 2, it will be interesting to see whether we can have gpars-core,
gpars-asynch, gpars-dataflow, etc. modules or whether one fat module will
make sense.

Cheers, Paul.