groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Licence statements
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 05:07:54 GMT
Apologies for not answering earlier. I was travelling.

We bundle GPars and its transitive dependencies (including the jsr166y.jar)
in our install for Groovy. As per normal Apache guidelines we make the
licensing of anything we use/include crystal clear.

I guess in the JDK9+ world we should consider whether we want to still
include that dependency but perhaps we should put some further thinking
into GPars 2 and can then decide.

Cheers, Paul.