groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.5.2
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2018 16:57:38 GMT
Dear development community,

I am happy to start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 2.5.2 release!

This release includes 20 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the
changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12343651

Tag:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=groovy.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/GROOVY_2_5_2
Tag commit id: 0a2c398a56f4d7431a9878550523494b73043e1d

The artifacts to be voted on are located as follows (r28654).
Source release: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/2.5.2/sources
Convenience binaries:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/2.5.2/distribution

Release artifacts are signed with a key from the following file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 2.5.2.

Reminder on ASF release approval requirements for PMC members:
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#release-approval
Hints on validating checksums/signatures (but replace md5sum with
sha256sum):
https://www.apache.org/info/verification.html

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 2.5.2
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 2.5.2 because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)

P.S. Special thanks to Ken, Graeme and Jesper for trying out some macOS
fixes for me.