groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Proposed board report for August 2018
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 12:14:47 GMT
Looking great to me :-)

Adding a few numbers:

Apache Groovy was downloaded 27M+ times the past three months (May / June /
July),
across Maven Central and Bintray JCenter, for a total of 54M+ since the
beginning of the year.
Generally, 2/3 of the downloads are from Maven Central, vs 1/3 from Bintray
JCenter.
There is still a lot of users downloading the latest 2.4.x releases, almost
as much as the 2.5.x ones.
But it is nice to see that about 10% of the downloads are from users trying
our 3.0 alphas.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge