Successful build from source.
Quite the number of codenarc, checkstyle, and spotbugs violations, some of them might have been reported already, however no showstoppers.

+1 (binding)

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast
JCP EC Associate Seat
http://andresalmiray.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aalmiray
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.