groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Help with task: Groovy Console cosmetic enhancement to about info
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2018 01:35:10 GMT
Hi Jacek,

Thanks for the offer of help. Have a read of the contribute link referenced
in the help wanted app. Let us know if you need any additional pointers.
The easiest way to contribute will be via a github pull request (PR) which
means a github account as well as the Apache Jira account.

Testing for this example is probably going to involve building the console
(./gradlew installGroovy) and trying out the binary under
install/bin/groovyConsole
(on Windows you don't need the ./ in front of gradlew and swap backslash
for slash in the directory reference).
For good measure, once you have finished do a gradlew testAll to make sure
no tests were broken by your changes before creating the PR.

Cheers, Paul.