groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy Web Console - Groovy version
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2018 16:51:22 GMT
It's indeed an old version of the Groovy runtime.
I'll try to update it next week with the latest and greatest Groovy :-)

At GR8Conf, I was mentioning the idea of a Groovy web console with the
ability at some point to select the version of groovy one wants to use.
That might be handy.

--
Guillaume Laforge

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/