groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gradle build logs
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2018 10:39:10 GMT
Well, currently there's no way to tell that you don't want to expose _some_
of the data, so you need to opt-in (which is, AFAIK, GDPR compliant, see
https://gradle.com/legal/privacy). The problem is that the Groovy build
assumes the license has been accepted by everybody, which is not the case,
so we should at least ask once.