Your best bet is to have the macro class and META-INF/services file under src/main and your usage under src/test.
If you want to do it all in one file, you can create a temp directory, stuff the META-INF/services file in it, add that directory
to the classpath dynamically and then run your code using the macro with a new GroovyShell().