https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 12:59 AM, Mario Garcia <mario.ggar@gmail.com> wrote:
Remko Could you add a link to Gitbox ?

El vie., 11 may. 2018 a las 17:52, Remko Popma (<remko.popma@gmail.com>) escribió:
Over at Log4j we just decided to migrate from git-wip-us to gitbox

Using gitbox will allow our projects to integrate better with GitHub including the ability to merge PRs directly from the site and the ability to push commits to GitHub and have them be automatically mirrored back to Apache.

This may be interesting for Groovy also.
We haven't made the move yet so I can't give you feedback from first-hand experience.

Remko