groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Graeme Rocher <graeme.roc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What the... static compile by default
Date Mon, 07 May 2018 15:21:13 GMT
I hope you don't get discouraged Daniel, you are doing amazing work in
the community and currently you and Paul are the main contributors /
drivers of the project.

Cerdic - whilst I am sure you mean well I gotta say I disagree with
your approach to raising issues on the mailing list. There was already
a JIRA comments thread on the issue (GROOVY-8543) debating the value
of the system property and it would likely have been removed without
all this fuss, what is the point of openly discouraging folks who are
actually making a contribution to Groovy?

My 2 cents.

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 4:59 PM, Daniel.Sun <sunlan@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi C├ędric,
>
>       Feel free to remove any code.