groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: 2.5.0-rc-3
Date Tue, 22 May 2018 14:28:32 GMT
No plans to go to 18/19 model at this stage.

If we push for an early 3.0, some of the breaking changes will have to be
deferred.
A very quick release after 3.0 could easily be a 3.1 if it was needed.

The next major release (4.0) would be when we had tackled (a significant
chunk of) the remaining breaking changes.

Cheers, Paul.